Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Quest

Dalton and I are starting our journey to find new pretty, pink breathers! The only center that will transplant us is in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. We have done a lot of testing and our insurance information has been submitted to Pittsburgh. The next step is to have an actual appointment there which will hopefully be happening within the next two weeks to a month.
As Dalton said in the previous post, we didn't think it would happen this soon and we definitely didn't think it would happen at the same time. But I feel that we are blessed that we are going through this together. We will know what each other is feeling and I think it will be good for coping and dealing with this.
I just really want to welcome you on this journey with us and thank you for all your love and support! I can't wait to share our story.. -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment