Friday, March 29, 2013

Busy

Dalton's dad and grandma Prager are on their way to our house from St. Louis today! We are both excited to see them but I still have a few things to do before they get here in 2 hours. I made a quick trip to Lexington this morning to get more supplies to make jewelry and now I have a lot of beads and charms! Please if anyone wants a bracelet I will make you one! They are $12 and I have plenty of colors and charms to pick from. Click on the 'Kraft' tab to see all of the different colors and beads! If you want a charm just let me know, I got many different kinds. Also, if you've ordered any of the rubber bracelets lately, I just was able to send them out this morning. I was having problems with the post office and the packaging that I could/ couldn't send them in. But, all are on their way now! Got a lot of things to do before Dalton's family gets here. Thanks for all of your love, support, and everything else! I can't thank everyone enough. Remember if you would like a rubber purple bracelet, just donate $3 or more to our gofundme page and then email me your address at pragercf@gmail.com. http://www.gofundme.com/dkprager LOVE -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment