Saturday, December 14, 2013

Really Rough Night..

With CF you can go to having a great day one minute and the next your world could be crumbling before your eyes. I had one of those nights last night. It started out with coughing tons and not being able to breathe at all. My lungs were hurting so bad and nothing they were giving me was working. I ended up taking a few different drugs and doing some treatments. I am still not feeling good and haven't been asleep since yesterday at 8:00 am. I am exhausted but can't sleep because my lungs hurt. I just wanna lay down and be comfortable for a couple of hours. Hopefully in the next hour I can get my antibiotics and I get pre-treated with Benadryl for an allergic reaction so that I can fall asleep. I am also going to talk to my doctor about giving me something else for my pain. The several different meds they tried last night didn't help at all.. I just cuddled with my blankey all night.. I am praying today is a better day. I want to go home so bad. There is only 11 days until Christmas and it is my favorite holiday (along with a few days following up to it). I wanna come home!!!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment