Wednesday, July 31, 2013

See ya ICU!!

Dalton is finally out of SICU!! He is on our regular floor now, 7 South Tower! I am so happy! I was able to go over and spend a few hours with him! I am happy to report he was doing and looking good. His surgical site looks really good. Got his catheter out. Dr said that discharge is planned for Friday! Yayayay!!!
I had an appointment today. Not bad but not awesome. PFTs down a little, not sure why. Continue on oral antibiotics. I am getting the Tobi podhaler!!! Which is a new way of taking a medicine that normally takes about 10-15 minutes inhaled and it takes it down to about 30 seconds. Weight stable. Going to switch out my feeding tube down to a small version called a Mickey button in a couple of weeks. Still active on the transplant list. 
Both just keep on keeping on. Thanks for your love and prayers! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment