Dalton is doing better. He had stomach surgery almost 2 weeks ago. He then got stapled back up 2 days after that and since then has been in the ICU until Friday! So he is now back on the regular floor. Today he is having to get a drainage tube down in radiology because he is still retaining fluid. But that will be a simple procedure. Just pray that this gives him some relief.
For me, I am doing alright. Basically I am just waiting on Dalton in here. I'll be released as soon as Dalton is.
Overall we are both doing better. We are both officially listed for transplant. And we are both happy, we just miss our puppies!
Please pray for us to get out of the hospital soon and for this drain to work for Dalton! Love and Peace! -Katie