Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Party!

We have had a couple going away parties. There was one in Missouri when we went to visit for the last time and then we had one a few weeks ago at my aunts house here in Kentucky. We aren't really sure when we are leaving so we just want to make sure how much everyone knows we love them before we go. Soo, if there are more parties, don't be surprised!!

*Friends

*Kyle and Dalton

*Cousins
 




*Dalton and I
 

 
 
And also, Dalton threw me a surprise graduation party!! I was seriously so surprised! He is the best! -Katie
*We almost never wear o2 in our pictures.. Doesn't suit us well!



*My little brother and I- my rock!


*Mommy/Daughter

*I graduated!!


*Family (look at my little cutie Bo in the bottom left)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a picture perfect party it was. I am really happy to have a look at these fun photos. Well dear, we have also been planning a stunning birthday bash for our college friend. This will be a party in collaboration so we have just booked the prettiest event space in LA for that.

    ReplyDelete