Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Eyes To The Ground

Katie and I had a CF appointment in Cincinnati today. They decided to do another five days of IV antibiotics for us both, as well as nebulized ceftazidime for me when the IVs are finished. In other news, we're still banging heads with insurance regarding my transplant. Their nickel and diming is all that stands between me and that list. I don't know how long they think I can wait, but I can't play their little game anymore. It's time for results on their end. In the mean time, we're just trudging on, eyes down watching one foot step in front of the other. It is nice, however, to see Katie stepping right beside me. I would be long gone by now if not for her.  -Dalton

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can only say that I am soooo frustrated that this insurance paperwork is taking so long:( I know that your dad has been in contact with our agent, who is trying to help get things moving a little quicker. Hang in there Sweeetheart!! Together, you and Katie will get through this.

    Lots of love and hugs to my favorite couple:)
    Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete