Thursday, May 16, 2013

Emotional Night

I have been crying tonight and I am crying for a lot of different reasons.
One because I am just so blessed to have met such a wonderful man that I call my husband. I wouldn't be the same person if I hadn't have met Dalton.
Two, I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I never would have dreamed so many people would have crawled out of the woodwork to support and shower Dalton and I with all of their love. From all of our family, to people at church, to people who have been buying my bracelets, to people who just volunteer for whatever is going on, it is honestly amazing.
Three, I just want insurance to work out, I want to move forward and I want to get this done with. Dalton and I have to live separate and we can't be together while one of us is transplanted and the other isn't so we aren't sure how long that will be. We could be apart for a year, it could be a few weeks. We really don't know. Maybe that's what I don't like, not knowing.
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Keep you're head high. you have a huge support system!!! We all got you through these hard times!!

    Much love
    Erica b

    ReplyDelete