Monday, April 15, 2013

Reflection

I don't claim to be the best Christian. In fact, up until recently I hadn't regularly attended a church service of any kind since 2009. But this morning I was reading in my book titled, Jesus Calling. The book has devotions for every day of the year. This morning it hit hard. It starts out saying; Trust Me, and don't be afraid. Many things feel out of control... It goes on to say; Let Me lead you to the rock that is higher than you and your circumstances. These words spoke to me this morning. Dalton and I are in a very crazy situation right now and the only thing we can do is trust in God to get us through this. I just really felt that what I read this morning was uplifting and so true. Have a great day!!
Don't forget to tell my little brother Jake a Happy 20th Birthday today!!! Love you!! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment