Friday, June 14, 2013

We're MOVING TO PITTSBURGH!!!

After my fight with insurance for so long and after my happy denial I am so so so beyond happy to say that we got the call today that DALTON WILL BE PUT ACTIVE ON THE LIST!! So, as soon as we move up there we just give them a call and he is on there! We are leaving Flemingsburg on Monday just so we can have the weekend to get our affairs together. Then the REAL waiting process begins!! I am so beyond happy! Praise the LORD, this is the real time that we need your prayers... They hopefully I will be on there soon!! PEACE and LOVE -Katie

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you!

    Malia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing thank you for sharing your life with us it has really made me realize how precious life is and that every day could be the last, I will be praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete