Wednesday, December 17, 2014

One Month!

It's already been a whole entire month!!! Happy Lung Transplantiversary to you Dalton! I'm still so happy for you since the moment I knew you had gotten the call! Of course it's been a rough month but  despite all of the hurdles you have had to jump, you have come out on top everytime, with a smile. Keep fighting through the pain, keep going strong! You are already amazing in my eyes. I can't wait until I get my transplant so we can be together again.
I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to the family of the donor that Dalton received his lungs from. What a beautiful gift. So, wherever you are, thank you. Because of organ donation and the act of kindness, my husband is still here. I know the holidays are going to be hard for you. It's only been a month since your loved one passed away. We are praying for you and have prayed for you all everyday since Nov. 16, (when Dalton actually received the call but received his transplant on the 17th).
I meant to write a longer post but this is all I got at 4 am. Thank you God for blessing my husband with such an amazing gift and please keep your arms wrapper around his donor family. God Bless!
-Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment