Monday, November 25, 2013

Motivation

It's times like these where I really need help figuring out something.. The difference between needing physical motivation and needing a lung transplant. What's the difference? Can I keep living like this and somehow find that physical motivation to get up and move although I wake up gasping for air? Or is it time that I really need to admit to myself that I need a lung transplant? I get very tangled up when trying to decipher the two and I honestly don't think you could answer unless you've been here. Even if you have been in this similar situation, the only person who knows what I feel like is me so I still feel like no one but myself can give a straight up answer. 
I guess I will go on continuing trying to figure out what I need.. -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment