Friday, November 8, 2013

Herbal Tea

I just figured I would do a little update. I am still on IV antibiotics. I don't think they are doing what they are supposed to do. They just don't feel like their doing any good to my lungs. I have literally done nothing all week because it's been really cold and these antibiotics sure take their toll. I have been drinking a lot of herbal tea and it feels so good and warm when I drink it. I did get a therapeutic massage this week hoping that it would relax my muscles. They always stay tense especially on IVs. I think every time I go in the hospital I should get massages while I'm there!! That would be some good therapy! Marley has had something wrong with her eye but I think it might be clearing up. This morning she did have a lot more stuff coming out of it this morning. Poor girl. Next clinic appointment is 11/13, I hope to get off of IVs and come home! I want a break! Have a good weekend. -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment