Monday, November 11, 2013

Jake and IVs

So, after I got home from the hospital I started feeling very abnormal in regards to my lungs. I called my dr and was restarted on IVs after I was seen in the local ER. Well since I've started I have been having some really weird feelings. I can't wait until their over so I can have a small break. 
My brother also needs prayers. He doesn't have CF but there is something wrong with his stomach. He has been in the hospital since yesterday around lunch. He still can't eat anything and is barely drinking. When I met him at the ER yesterday I couldn't believe how sick he looked. It was the worse thing ever to see him like that. You think I'd be used to hospital stuff and looking sickly horrible but I wasn't used to it being my younger brother. He looked a little better today but still not feeling well. All I want is him to be better. Not gonna stop praying. I love you Jake! -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment