Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Curvy

I will be 24 this year, I am 5'4" and 90 lbs. The only 'curves' I have area hip bones that stick out on either side. I don't have much body fat. Recently, there have been many conversations and pictures that float around the news, social media, etc. that being underweight is gross. I see things like 'curves are sexy', 'nobody wants to be with a bag of bones', 'real women have curves', etc. all of the time on social media and other places too. Well, I am here to say that a 'bag of bones' can be sexy too. Just because someone doesn't wear a size 4 or 6 doesn't mean that they starve themselves. Have you ever thought that someone might have a problem gaining weight? There isn't a certain way someone should look. I hate when people are all about obese people being okay with having curves but I can't be okay with not. No matter the size, I think we should all feel beautiful! -Katie
  I love my skinny arm during blood draws!

No comments:

Post a Comment