Monday, July 14, 2014

Long time

It's been a long time since I've written an update. Here's what's going on as of lately. 
Dalton's mom had a baby so we have a new baby brother! His name is Samuel and he is precious!! 
We have made a few trips to the doctor in Pittsburgh, been on ivs, rearranged meds, and everything is idle for now in that sense. No big calls or anything. 
Learning to adapt to this life as we call it a little at a time. I hate everything that waiting for a transplant has taken away for me, including people. 
That's it for now. No big news. No news is good news in my book. 
Oh I started selling Avon! If you'd like to order from me, you can do so at www.youravon.com/kprager
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. I think of you guys often. Continuing to pray that all goes well for you two.

    ReplyDelete